Friday, June 16, 2017

Ancestry DNA results

    I received my Ancestry DNA results early in 2017. I have discovered 2 relatives in the process, both descended from John Cowey and his wife, Jane Gray.

     I first made contact with Hilda Dean. Hilda is the daughter of Hazel (Cowey) and Everett Brown. Hilda is currently living in Belleville, Ontario. Hazel is the daughter of James Cowey and Lillian Arkles.




    The second discovery was Carrie (Stone) Haupt. Carrie is the daughter of Katherine Anne Elizabeth Cowey. Katherine is the daughter of John Nelson Cowey and his second wife, Mary Harris.
Katherine is living in Uxbridge near her daughter, Carrie. I met Katherine, Carrie with her 2 children, Darcy and Rory, and also Katherine's other daughter, Charlene in Uxbridge.



  l to r : Neil, Katherine (Cowey) Stone, Charlene, Cindy (Cowey) Buchhorn, Carrie Stone, and Barbara (Cowey) Clements.



No comments: